To say I underestimated how busy I would be during this deployment is an understatement. Yeah. I feel like I am still catching my breath from the holiday season and it’s already Spring Break. I am still allowed to use that term, since I’m still a student.
Things of note:
- Grady is growing like a weed. He is talking non-stop, working on potty learning, takes a weekly gymnastics class, and is loving his time spent at school. Such a big boy!
- I graduate in May! You didn’t see it, but I totally just did a cartwheel and a toe touch.
- The brewery is keeping us hopping (beer geeks may chuckle at that)!
- A new photography season is looming on the horizon. While I am excited about seeing my clients again, I am a little nervous.
- I will be writing a bi-weekly article for the Hope Star Journal. SO, if you want to know what it’s all about, pick up a copy. If I find some time, I may write about my little article subjects here on the blog. I could always copy and paste, but that takes work :)
- The deployment is passing… I can’t say quickly. I can’t say slowly. Time seems to be flying but the deployment seems to be dragging. I realize this is an impossibility, since the two are quite closely connected to one another, but there you have it.
- Abe is doing well, though is he ready to come home. We’re ready to receive him!
There you have it! A quick update without any pictures. I am so lame. Feel free to agree!